TAYLOR MADE GOLF AUSTRALIA TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Taylormade $10,000 Hole-in-One
This document sets out the terms of participation in the Taylormade $10,000 Hole-in-One (the “Competition”). By entering this Competition, you agree to the following conditions:
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter of this Competition is TaylorMade Golf Australia PTY LTD ABN 37 625 648 446. 1 Torteval Place, Clayton, Victoria, 3168
- Entry is open to Australian (Eligible Entrants) excluding directors, management, employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate.
- Eligible Entrants who are under 18 years of age at the date of entering the competition must have permission from their parent or legal guardian to enter.
- The promotions commence at the following times, dates and locations:a. 5:30pm (local time) on the 15th of January 2020 and closes on the same evening at 9:00pm for the event at Victoria Park Golf Complex.
b. 5:30pm (local time) on the 16th of January 2020 and closes on the same evening at 9:00pm for the event at Thornleigh Golf Centre.
c. 5:30pm (local time) on the 16th of January 2020 and closes on the same evening at 9:00pm for the event at Albert Park Golf Driving Range.
d. 3:00pm (local time) on the 17th of January 2020 and closes on the same 09:00 am (AEDT).
- To enter the promotion during the Promotional Period, the entrant must complete all the following steps to receive eligibility to attempt the hole in one competition:a. Complete the online entry form for the promotion by entering the requested details, including a valid email addresses, first name, last name, postcode and contact phone number so the winner can be contacted.
b. Use the provided SIM Taylormade irons and designated ball to hit the attempt, all attempts made with another club and or ball will not be eligible.
c. Multiple Attempts by an individual are aloud, however the individual must return to the end of the queue once they have made an attempt and wait until it is there turn for another attempt.
d. All Professional golfers and PGA professionals can participate but are not eligible to claim any winnings or prizes.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will be rejected. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry where it reasonably suspects that such materials are prohibited by these terms and conditions, any relevant law, or are otherwise deemed inappropriate. This is at the Promoter’s absolute discretion and discussions will not be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, attempts and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the rightto disqualify any Eligible Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for attempting the hole in one in a fashion that (in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter) is not in accordance with these terms and conditions. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any technical malfunction of any communications network or any lost, late, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entries, howsoever caused.
- To win the $10,000 prize the participant must make a “hole-in-one” and:a. Use the designated and or authorised equipment provided by the promotor
b. Strike the ball from the designated hitting area
c. Hit the ball into the designated hole
d. Have video and eyewitness confirmation
e. Adhere to all terms and conditions listed in this document
- The competition will conclude when one of the below events occur:a. A hole-in-one is made and confirmed via both video and a TaylorMade staff eye witness
b. When 400 attempts in total have been recorded by the Promotor
c. The event’s designated finishing time (listed above) occurs.
Attempts made outside of these paramotors will not be eligible.
- Prize entails;a. $10,000
- The winner will be notified on the night of the event and in writing, within 2-5 business days of the event, using contact details provided in their entry.
- The Promoter’s decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding any results.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash and if for any reason whatsoever, a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize to another prize of the same or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
- Promoter holds no responsibility for incorrect or insufficient details provided by the entrant. Should an entrant’s details change; it is the responsibility of the entrant to provide these details to the Promoter.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
- The prize is valued at $10,000 AUD. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
- Prize winners must provide a contact details to TaylorMade at the time of being notified that they are a prize winner.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend this promotion.
- The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
- TaylorMade collects personal information about entrants for the purpose of running this competition. Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes. Without limiting the foregoing Eligible Entrants’ personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter’s Privacy Statement, a copy of which is available at http://www.taylormadegolf.com.au/privacy/ if there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter’s decision in deciding who to award the prize to is final.