TaylorMade Australia Warranty Policy
TaylorMade Warranty Policy
TaylorMade Golf Australia (“TaylorMade”) is committed to the performance and durability of its products.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Limited Consumer Warranty
With respect to golf clubs purchased from an authorised Australian TaylorMade Authorized Stockist, TaylorMade warrants, to the original consumer only (i.e., the first end-consumer who purchases the golf club in question), that its golf clubs will be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal and customary use for two years from the original retail purchase date from an authorised Australian retailer (the “two year warranty”). In the case of any golf club for which the consumer wishes to exercise the two year warranty, the consumer presents proof of purchase in the form of an original register receipt from the authorised Australian retailer from whom the consumer purchase the product. The golf club must not have been abused, altered, defaced or misused, or otherwise damaged through the act or neglect of the consumer or a third party as determined by TaylorMade Golf Australia team member..
A club that has undergone conventional club modifications (e.g., reshafting, regripping) will be covered by this warranty policy only if no damage was done as a result of the modification. It is within TaylorMade’s sole discretion to determine whether any damage was caused to the club by such modification. Consumer introduction dates for all TaylorMade golf clubs can be found at www.taylormadegolf.com.
All Other Products
With respect to all other products (including golf balls) excluding accessories, TaylorMade warrants, to the original consumer only, that its products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship during normal and customary use for two years, and for accessories for one year, from the original retail purchase date from an authorised Australian retailer provided (1) the consumer presents proof of purchase in the form of an original register receipt from the authorised Australian retailer from whom the consumer purchased the product; and (2) the product has not been abused, altered, defaced, or misused, or otherwise damaged through the act or neglect of the consumer or a third party. It is within TaylorMade’s sole discretion to determine whether any damages were caused to the product by wilful actions or neglect of the consumer or third party as determined by TaylorMade Golf Australia team member.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. All cosmetic and other repairs not covered under this warranty may be made for a fee.
If a defect in a genuine TaylorMade product appears during the warranty period of the product, and the consumer complies with the requirements above, TaylorMade in its sole discretion, will (1) repair the defect; (2) replace the defective product with same or comparable product; or (3) refund your actual purchase price less reasonable depreciation based on actual use or the then-current market value of the defective product in any instance where the product is no longer available and repair is not possible, upon prompt return of the product to TaylorMade through any authorised Australian retailer.
If a consumer has warranty questions or wishes to obtain warranty service, please contact the nearest authorised Australian retailer. The consumer is responsible for shipping charges to return the defective product. TaylorMade will return the repaired or replacement product at no charge.
Limitations On Warranties
– Warranty claims will be handled at TaylorMade’s sole discretion, pursuant to the terms and conditions stated above.
– With respect to golf clubs with a consumer introduction date before November 17, 2006, any repaired or replacement product will be warranted from (1) the consumer introduction date of the original golf club; or (2) the date of purchase of the original golf club from an authorised Australian retailer, whichever is longer, not from the repair or replacement date.
– With respect to golf clubs with a consumer introduction date on or after November 17, 2006, and for all other products, any repaired or replacement golf club will be warranted from the date or purchase of the original golf club from an authorised Australian retailer, not from the repair or replacement date.
– This warranty is in addition to other rights and benefits the consumer may have under law in relation to the goods to which this warranty relates, as described at the beginning of this policy. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY CONSUMER GUARANTEES IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF THE MANUFACTURER OR SELLER (INCLUDING TaylorMade).
– WHERE CONSUMER GUARANTEES IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW CANNOT BE EXCLUDED, TaylorMade LIMITS ITS LIABILITY WHERE AND TO THE EXTENT IT IS ENTITLED TO DO SO: In respect of services, to the resupply of the relevant services, or paying you the cost of that resupply; and in respect of goods, the repair or replacement of the relevant goods or paying you the cost of that repair or replacement. OTHERWISE, TaylorMade IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, TO ANY PERSON (HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER BY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) WHICH MAY ARISE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF TaylorMade PRODUCTS.
– No person, agent, distributor, dealer, authorised Australian retailer or other third party is authorised to change, modify, or extend the terms of this warranty in any manner whatsoever.
– The Warranty Policy above applies to TaylorMade products that have been purchased from an authorised Australian retailer. An “authorised Australian retailer” is a person to whom TaylorMade supplies TaylorMade golf clubs and/or other TaylorMade product for resale. A full listing of authorised Australian retailers (stockists) is available at www.taylormadegolf.com.
– Any dispute concerning this warranty policy will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.
– For help, contact Customer Service at TaylorMade Golf, 1 Torteval Place, Clayton, 1800 700 011TaylorMade is a registered trademark of Taylor Made Golf Company, All rights reserved.
Personal information of Eligible Participants will be collected by or on behalf of TaylorMade Golf at the time of returning and will be used by TaylorMade Golf, and may be disclosed to TaylorMade Golf service providers and overseas related bodies corporate, for the purposes of administering, executing refunds and exchanges. You have the right to access and correct any personal information held by TaylorMade Golf and should direct any request to access, update or correct information to adidas at the address above.